- Windows Explorer integration for Git
- Visual Studio plugin
- Feature rich user interface for Git
View Commit Log
The full commit history can be browsed. Branches are shown using a graph which highlights commits that are included in the current revision.
Explore the history of single files. Renamed and moved files are matched and shown in a single history. You do not need to mark files as renamed/moved. The system detects renamed files automatically.
Find the last person that edited a specific part of a file. Double click on the line shows the commit and allows you to drill-down to other files.
Version 2.x of Git Extensions runs on multiple platforms using Mono.
The active community of Git Extensions is supporting Git Extensions since 2008.
- We thank all the people who contribute, the project exists because of you
- We thank JetBRAINS for ReSharper licenses
- We thank Transifex for helping us with translations
- We thank SemanticMerge for licenses
- We thank SignPath.io for the free code signing
- We thank SignPath Foundation for the signing certificate
- We thank Yusuke Kamiyamane for the icons (CCA/3.0)
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
More information in the Git repo.
Generated from the following Git repo.